| pic: google |
My family used to plant aleovera for
fun, and because we have a big water tank beside our vegetable garden, I
remember my cousin always plug off the stem and meshed it to a gooey like
texture and rub it on her hair. That time im still just a kid and doesn’t know
anything and asking myself that why is she doing that “so gross” and why don’t
just use shampoo. And sometime my mom will plug some, cut it to cubes and serve
it with fresh juice. I didn’t drink it that time thought it is very gross,
*owwh* what a waste I would like to
drink it now. Do remember that some aleo vera can be eaten and some cannot be
eaten, don’t simply see an aleo plug it and eat it..hehe.
Aleo have the benefits to heal and
cure our body naturally. Actually, if we make it into juice the texture is kind
a weird, maybe similar to egg white but the taste won’t be the same as egg
white obviously, but cut it into bits like my mom did it would be better.
But, why do all the hard work to
prepare where you can just easily pour from a bottle and drink it. I want to
let you all know that before herbalife, I have lot of constipation where it is
hard for me to do “poop” in the toilet or sometime I will went to the toilet once
over 2 to 3 days, a normal person normally “poop” 1 to 3 times a day or at
least 3 bowel movements a day.
Want to loose weight like me? contact me at 013-8149819 or email me at shydd07@hotmail.com. As a herbalife distributor or herbalife coach, I'm willing to help or coach you who want to loose or gain weight.
No comments:
Post a Comment