Monday, 3 September 2012

Gene?

Most of my family have diabetic,
Most of my family have high blood pressure,
Most of my family is fat...

And I the reason I have either of those above because it runs in the family.

This kind of sentence or should I say "deadly excuses" can make you feel or say to yourself 
"yah..its run in my family and nothing can change it no matter what I do about it, so don't bother about it"
or
"I look fat, its not fair for me that its run in the family"


You are what you eat, if you eat something that make you fat that "your fat gene" going to come out, if you eat lots of sweet stuff and make you diabetic "of course your diabetic gene will come out" and ext.

ok..some of you may be genetically fat, diabetic, blood pressure ext.. all this can be prevent if you prevent it early. Really....all those wont just simply comes out if you have a healthy body and control what you eat and drink.
blaming obesity on the fat gene

For me myself, my family don't  have any problem of having fat gene, but I will increase in weight of having problem in my body if  I continuously having unhealthy foods, drinks and lifestyle. My previous weight before herbalife is 61kg (April 2012), here my weight is in the range of healthy but nearly to the range of obesity  if I increase in a few kg. It is time for me to change my lifestyle to have a healthy and beautiful body. So, I have chosen herbalife as my meal replacement for breakfast and dinner and eat normal healthy meal for lunch and in 4 month I my weight reduced to 54kg (August 2012). Amazing...


Want to loose weight like me? contact me at 013-8149819 or email me at shydd07@hotmail.com. As a  herbalife distributor or herbalife coach, I'm willing to help or coach you who want to loose or gain weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment