| image from google |
Motivation is what get you started, habit is what keeps you going-Jim Ryun
Dont just drown yourself just motivation, you must make a move and start to take your motivation into a habit.
We always motivate ourself at the beginning of our diet or losing weight with word, mission and ext.., but most of us not making it a habit as it usually will stop halfway and just stop there not moving.
I start to have a habit of eating right and exercise, and never miss. The reason I never miss exercise and eating healthy everyday because i have motivation + habit. I need motivation to have my habit to start and i need habit to full fill my motivation.
My motivation: Want to lose weight and look good before chinese new year. Want to have body like Angelina jolie so.
My habit: Eating healthy (By replacing my meal 2 times per day + eating balance and colourful meal) and exercise.
So with my motivation + habit i lose a total of 10 kg with herbalife.
Want to loose weight like me? contact me at 013-8149819 or email me at shydd07@hotmail.com. As a herbalife distributor or herbalife coach, I'm willing to help or coach you to have result you are looking for.
*But, remember, with full of motivation and determination to lose weight and dont forget to listen to your herbalife coach instruction of course you will get your result in no time.
No comments:
Post a Comment