Sunday, 10 June 2012

Herbalife product malaysia-formula 1 and tea mix

Formula 1
-A healthy meal or a well balance food with up to 19 vitamins, minerals  and essential nutriens.
-9g of protein and healthy fiber, help to support weight management.
-0 cholesterol and 0 transfat
-nourish your body with cellular nutrition, this will helps to ensure your body needs daily are     absorbed and delivered throughout your body. As a result you can experience getting more   energy and easier weight loss.
-Low calories, only contain 217kcal per serving (included 250ml skimmed milk)
-formula 1 shake uses calcium caseinate, a protein source which may be suitable for those who lactose intolerance.
-5 delicious flavours available to choose from, vanilla, Dutch chocolate, cappuccino, strawberry and tropical fruit.


(Pic: google)

I personally like vanilla flavour formula 1 + with 250ml of pokka melon milk, I very like the taste of it and it taste very fresh and tasty! You should try it!! Beside that you also can try to put some fresh fruits like banana, mango and lots more and make your own shake recipe!! 

Below here is herbalife's personalised programmes for weight reduction, weight maintenance and weight gain. It is to show all of you how and when you need to take your shake by following which plan you are taking.

Weight Reduction 
~shake 2 times a day
morning it's a must for 1 meal of shake and either you replace your dinner or lunch with 1 meal of shake, but I would recommend you to replace shake for dinner and have a normal meal at lunch 
~have 1 time colourful meal per day

Weight Maintenance
~shake 1 time a day
recommend to take shake at morning because we need to have a full nutrition meal at morning to start your day
~have 2 times of colourful meal per day

Weight gain
~shake 3 times a day
~colourful meal 3 times a day


*colourful meal =
(pic: google)

Herbal tea mix
-It is a refreshing herbal beverage that combines ancient herbal wisdom with modern day convenience.
~over 20 essential nutrients and antioxidants
~includes folic acid, calcium and iron
~supports your immune system
~promote healthy bones, skin and hair
~very low calories drink
~you can drink it anywhere and any time
~help soothe digestive system
~increase energy level
~help you to burn fat faster, this we can know where it show a very obvious reaction to our body. I myself always experience my body sweat easily even when I just sit and do nothing, as I know that 1 glass of teamix = 20min of workout!! great isn't it..
~Herbal teamix contain green tea, and as we all know green tea is a very good fat burner drink.

I usually drink it by adding 1 teaspoon of teamix to my 2 liter bottle. Teamix do not come out very sweet if you drink it, and it is very good. I very like the taste of the tea, teamix comes with 2 flavour (lemon & hibiscus) and (peach), and i super like peach flavour of freshnesses. 

Other product description and reviews will be coming soon!! stay tune!! 




Want to loose weight like me? contact me at 013-8149819 or email me at shydd07@hotmail.com. As a  herbalife distributor or herbalife coach, I'm willing to help or coach you who want to loose or gain weight.


No comments:

Post a Comment