Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Me myself and herbalife



Hi...its my 2nd blog by now...Let me tell you all a story about me myself with herbalife. 

I started to know herbalife when i'm still studing at university, and one day I received flyers about herbalife on my doorstep. Feeling intrested, and right away me and my friend went to the distributor and start herbalife lifestyle a week after that and i have lost 2 kg in a month!! but  because of my budget i stop using herbalife after 3 month using herbalife.WAIT!! I do not mean that herbalife product is expensive or anything, it is just that I'm lack of knowledge on how to organize my budget correctly, really if I can think about that last time I would probably be vary slim by now....ahaha....and I didn't even thought of part time job that herbalife have that can help me also in my budget. Oh..what the heck..past is past and herbalife actually is not expensive if we come to think about it and I will write about this topic very very soon ya (stay tune), but now I start to continue again when I see that I begin to gain weight and other than that I wanted to earn extra money by doing part time at herbalife.  Actually before herbalife I have tried alot of slimming product and didn't work, then i saw an article that drinking water will help in losing weight, so the 1st thing in the morning after i wake up I drink plain water until feeling full, 4 litre of water at my working hour and at night another 1 litre before i went to sleep. So my water intake still quite ok by then, but it didn't help me much to reduce my big pregnant like tummy. My tummy has given me a lot of shame for me since I was in primary school, but not only my tummy!!every part of my tummy are growing extra fat..my god.. is it fat season in my body?

So, I started taking Herbalife in the month of april, at start i bought 2 bottle of Formula 1 and 100g  peach flavour tea. I take 3 scoop of F1 + water for my breakfast and dinner. As for tea, I mix 1 teaspoon of tea mix to my 2 little water that drink it while im working. For lunch, I will take a colourful meal, where a colourful meal means your mean must content veges+meat and carbohydrate (exp: rice or noodles).

After taking herbalife for a week, i realize that my health improve alot, for example I when went to do my "big business" in the toilet once every 2days, my eating habit is also improved where i eat more fruits than before and i get easily full when im eating normal meal. Didn't get period pain/ cramp when the time comes, before this I even hope that I have my period once for many month only to avoid the massive pain that can cause me cannot sit right, do my daily work and feel very very tired from the pain. 
Really want to thanks God that I found herbalife, up until now I have lost a total of 5kg. You know, 5kg is hard work without herbalife, dont talk about 5kg even 1kg needs hard work to reduce. I realize that pants start to loose a bit, so means that i have loose some inches of my waist. I do some exercise abit like rope skipping and jogging to loose abit of extra calory, i usually do all this after work once every 2 day. Up until now im very satisfy with my result and will continue to consume herbalife for me to have a healthy life.

So, keep in mind that herbalife is not a diet supplement or medication, it is a meal that contain healthy vitamins + minerals and nutrients that our body needed everyday, so dont misunderstand herbalife with any other product and that is why we replace our breakfast and dinner with our super easy making+ delicious+healthy+saving+fun shake!!    


Want to loose weight like me? contact me at 013-8149819 or email me at shydd07@hotmail.com. As a  herbalife distributor or herbalife coach, I'm willing to help or coach you who want to loose or gain weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment